Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Class 3: Exploring The Virtual World Framework VWF

 This is me in the first virtual world called Middle-eastern Village. At first I thought this world was pretty interesting, but as I continued through it, it wasn't too great. You couldn't walk through rocks or fences which made it difficult to navigate through. Also, I didn't like how you couldn't enter the houses. But, the picture quality was equally as good as Meshmoon.






This the the second virtual world on VWF that I visited called "Grassy Fields". It is exactly that. Never ending grassy fields. The world got boring very quickly. nothing change throughout my journey. There was nothing to do. Also, this world was very glitchy and slow. I like Meshmoon better because it it interactive.






This is me in the third virtual world of VWF that I visited called "Command Center". This world was very boring. Just one simple room and although there was depth you couldn't turn around. There was also no avatar and no animation. But it was not slow or glitchy. Meshmoon is better because there is more to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment