Thursday, March 12, 2015

Class 8, Minecraft: Interface Fundamentals

This is me going through Minecraft video tutorials. The tutorials showed you a some of the basic things you can do on Minecraft such as, making sticks, a crafting table, pick axe and some other things. I also learned how to change some of the setting so i could lower the background sounds.












This is me playing Minecraft. I punched some trees to create a crafting table. I also managed to make and axe. There were also some animals and if you punched them you could collect the meat. At night when all the monsters creepers and spiders came out I died because I had no weapons. To move around use you W and the mouse to maneuver which way you want to go. You also hold the right click to punch things repeatedly.




No comments:

Post a Comment