Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Class 8, My Pong Game in Scratch

 This time I got to create a Pong game in Scratch. It was actually pretty cool! First I got to choose the background and what ball I wanted to use.



Then I gave the ball some movement. When the ball hits the paddle or walls its turns completely around.



Here I got to choose a paddle and give that movement too. I made it so the addle would follow the movement of the cursor. 


I also gave the ball some sound here so when it bumps something it makes a noise and it also changes color!



I added a red line at the bottom so if the balls gets past my paddle and hits it, it's game over.



I added a score in the corner so if I keep the ball from hitting the red I earn a point and if the ball gets past me I get negative points. The game was really easy, the ball never made it past me. 


If you want to try my Pong game here's the link: Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment