Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Class 10, Second Life Sandboxes

 These are my progress screenshots of me building in a sandbox in SecondLife. Building here was a lot more difficult than building in Minecraft. even though you have more shapes it was harder to build becasue it was hard to determine where the block would land. 

Here I arrived in the Shiromani Sanbox..





I built what was kind of an arch of some sort. I could just barely walk underneath it. You can see in the background that there are a few other people building here as well.

This is where I arrived in the TechLab Sandbox. There were a lot less people here. At this point I kind of got the hang of building and decided to build some sort of a fort. 




In the final product I could actually walk inside and move around a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment