Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Final #4: High Resolution Avatar

 Here are the screenshots I took going through the process of making an avatar in MakeHuman. It's not as easy as I thought it was going to be. Getting that physical body shape was easy, but once I got to the details that was difficult

First I chose a gender.

Next the age which affected the body type.

I also chose muscle mass, weight and height.




This is where creating the avatar got difficult. I messed around with the face shape settings. I changed the shape of the face, nose lips, eyes how big the forehead is. 



Here I got to pick out an outfit. There wasn't much to choose for girl attire.

I then finally found out how to give her hair. They unfortunately didn't have blonde hair so I had to settle for black.

I eventually also learned how to zoom in so i could actually see the things I was changing. I gave myself green eyes, eyelashes and eyebrows. I also adjust the nose and shape of my eyes. Other good news! I also went back and found blonde hair!

Here is my final product!




This is a final exercise where we used MakeHuman to create an avatar that looked like us. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc 

No comments:

Post a Comment