Thursday, April 16, 2015

WebGL Chrome Experiments the FAIL IN FIREFOX

For this assignment, I had to try to run Chrome Experiments using Mozilla's Firefox web browser. WebGL is not completely cross-platform yet so there is a great chance that there will be many problems trying to launch Chrome Experiments. First I tried running the experiments that I launch on Chrome. The first experiment that I tried was, WebGL Maze Which ended up working. The next experiment that tried was, JS Racing this also ended up working on Firefox. The last experiment I tried of the three I used is called, Swoop. This experiment also worked!






The only one I found that I would say failed it the Jack-O-Lantern Message. The experiment worked perfectly, but when I tried to shut it down the cursor wasn't visible and it stayed that way for about 10 minutes. This was really annoying...



No comments:

Post a Comment